Ori Inbar is the Co-Founder and CEO of Augmented Reality.ORG, a global non-for-profit organization dedicated to advancing augmented reality (AR), and the producer of Augmented World Expo – the world’s largest event dedicated exclusively to the AR ind... Read More »
Welcome to the Center of Gravity of the Augmented World!
Augmented World Expo™ (AWE) is the world’s largest conference and expo for professionals focused on making the world more interactive – featuring technologies such as Augmented Reality, Wearable Computing, Smart Glasses, Gesture and Sensors devices, and The Internet of Things. It is produced by the non-profit organization AugmentedReality.Org.
Now in its 6th year, AWE is again assembling the top innovators – from the hottest startups to Fortune 500 – to showcase the best augmented world experiences in all aspects of life and work: from entertainment and brand engagement, to enterprise and industrial, urban and architecture, education and training, automotive and navigation, government, and commerce.
AWE 2014 was the largest ever exposition of Augmented Reality and Wearable Technology with over 200 demos, 150 speakers, and nearly 2000 attendees! The press dubbed it “The Consumer Electronics Show of the Future. The increasingly Near Future” (USA Today). Exhibitors took advantage of the passionate and knowledgeable audience to establish leadership positions in the market (“The organization was flawless. We were excited and proud to be part of it!”), and attendees couldn’t stop raving about it (“a highlight of my year” – Court Westcott, Investor).
AWE 2015 is poised to set a new record and draw over 3000 attendees from all over the world: a mix of CEOs, CTOs, designers, developers, creative agencies, futurists, analysts, investors, and top press – and offer a fantastic opportunity to learn, inspire, partner, and experience first hand the most exciting industry of our times.
The AWE 2015 Program includes mind-blowing keynotes by industry luminaries, classes and tutorials,
products and startup demos, the largest collection of industry use cases, The Auggie Award Competition, Art Gala and reception, talks by 150 industry leaders covering business, technology and design – and 22,000 square foot of exhibits.
Do not miss the opportunity to position your company in this world-changing industry, and create awareness among fortune 1000 companies, potential buyers, partners, investors, and the media.
AWE 2015 also includes:
- AWE: LEARN – In-depth talks, classes, and workshops – learn about leading SDKs, best practices for enterprise implementations, and tips to succeed with your startup.
- AWE: DEMO – Micro-talks by top innovators about new products, technologies, and the largest collection of industry use cases demonstrating the value of AR, wearables and IoT in all verticals.
- AWE: INSPIRE – epic talks from industry luminaries such as Steve Mann, Tom Furness, Will Wright, and more.
- Auggie Awards™ – compete with the best of the best in the augmented world.
- Investors forum – 30+ investors compete to invest in the hottest startups in the Augmented World.
- B2B Matchmaking – rare opportunity to speed-network with large corporations, sought-after startups, and the brilliant minds in our industry.
More details about the AWE 2015 program will be published in February.
More Reasons to Attend AWE 2015
Learn more about Augmented World Expo and its organizers at www.AugmentedWorldExpo.com and stay up to date with the latest developments by signing to the AWE newsletter, following @arealityevent on Twitter (#AWE2014), and facebook page at www.facebook.com/augmentedrealityevent, and watch over 300 videos from previous events on our YouTube Channel.
The People Behind AWE
AWE General Chairs
AWE Organizing Committee
AWE Organizing Team
Ethan is Lightspeed’s CEO and chief geek. He perfected the art of tech PR while in leadership roles ...
AWE Finance. VTM
AWE Organizing Team: Operations Lead.
AWE Organizing Team: Operations Lead
Iranian-Canadian, New York-based media and performance artist, works in the field of Augmented Reali...
AWE Technology Track Moderator
AWE CTO and Tutorials
Organizing Committee: Sponsors & Exhibitors, Hackathon Chief Executive Officer at Augmate Corpora...
AWE is produced by AugmentedReality.ORG a 501 (c) (6) non-profit organization. All profits are reinvested in AR.ORG’s services.
Our Mission: Advancing Augmented Reality to Advance Humanity. Our Goal: 1 billion active users of AR by 2020.
AR.org facilitates and catalyzes the global and regional transformation of the AR industry by
- Educating and boosting awareness about the real power of AR
- Connecting the best talent around the world with the best in AR
- Hatching AR initiatives and helping bring them to market