Welcome to the Center of Gravity of the Augmented World!
Augmented World Expo™ (AWE) is the world’s largest conference and expo for professionals focused on making the world more interactive – featuring technologies such as Augmented Reality, Wearable Computing, Smart Glasses, Gesture and Sensors devices, and The Internet of Things.
Now in its 6th year, AWE is again assembling the top innovators – from the hottest startups to Fortune 1000 – to showcase the best augmented world experiences in all aspects of life and work: from entertainment and brand engagement, to enterprise and industrial, urban and architecture, education and training, automotive and navigation, government, and commerce.
AWE 2014 was the largest ever exposition of Augmented Reality and Wearable Technology with over 200 demos, 150 speakers, and nearly 2000 attendees! The press dubbed it “The Consumer Electronics Show of the Future. The increasingly Near Future” (USA Today). Exhibitors took advantage of the passionate and knowledgeable audience to establish leadership positions in the market (“The organization was flawless. We were excited and proud to be part of it!”), and attendees couldn’t stop raving about it (“a highlight of my year” – Court Westcott, Investor).
AWE 2015 is poised to set a new record and draw over 3000 attendees from all over the world: a mix of CEOs, CTOs, designers, developers, creative agencies, futurists, analysts, investors, and top press – and offer a fantastic opportunity to learn, inspire, partner, and experience first hand the most exciting industry of our times.
The AWE 2015 Program includes mind-blowing keynotes by industry luminaries, classes and tutorials, products and startup demos, the largest collection of industry use cases, The Auggie Award Competition, Art Gala and reception, talks by 200 industry leaders covering business, technology and design – and 33,000 square foot of exhibits.
Do not miss the opportunity to position your company in this world-changing industry, and create awareness among fortune 1000 companies, potential buyers, partners, investors, and the media.
AWE 2015 will include:
- AWE: LEARN – In-depth talks, classes, and workshops – learn about leading SDKs, best practices for enterprise implementations, and tips to succeed with your startup.
- AWE: DEMO – Micro-talks by top innovators about new products, technologies, and the largest collection of industry use cases demonstrating the value of AR, wearables and IoT in all verticals.
- AWE: INSPIRE – epic talks from industry luminaries such as Steve Mann (‘father of Wearables’), Tom Furness (‘grandfather of Virtual Reality’), David Brin (Best selling author) and more.
- AWE: INVEST – Investors forum where 30+ firms compete to invest in the hottest startups in the Augmented World.
- AWE: NETWORK – rare opportunity for speed networking with industry giants, sought-after startups, and brilliant minds in our industry.
- AWE: AUGGIE AWARDS™ – compete with the best of the best in the augmented world. Nominations will open in April.
You are invited to use our special early bird discount rate of only $545.
Register before March 30th and save $350 off the standard All-Access Pass price of $895.
More Reasons to Attend AWE 2015:
- Network — Find products, partners, or a job among thousands of like-minded enthusiasts.
- Learn and get inspired — 40 hours of educational sessions by 200+ industry experts.
- Experience – 200 exhibits in 7 pavilions – a tour the force of the industry.
AWE 2015 will be held at the Santa Clara Convention Center, June 8-10, 2015.
Don’t miss out. Register now!
Until then – check out our partner events to quench your thirst for Augmented Reality and Wearables.