Now in its 5th year, AWE is assembling the top innovators – from the hottest startups to Fortune 500 – to celebrate the rise of the Interactive World – featuring Augmented Reality, Wearable Computing, Smart Glasses, Gesture and Sensors devices, and The Internet of Things. Join 2000 CEOs, CTOs, designers, developers, creative agencies, futurists, analysts, investors, and high-level press.
AWE 2014 will deliver the world-class roster of sessions and exhibits you’ve come to expect, with the world’s most elite companies such as Qualcomm, Intel and Epson, and the most ingenious startups showing their latest innovations.
Augmented World Expo will showcase the best in the augmented world covering all aspects of life: health, education, emergency response, art, media and entertainment, retail, manufacturing, brand engagement, travel, automotive, urban design, and more.
The conference program includes:
- 200 Exhibits – see last year’s exhibitors
- 100 talks by top innovators on tech, culture, design and business - see last years talks
- Tutorial day (Tuesday)
- Learn about leading AR SDKs with Patrick O’Shaughnessey
- Developing Apps for Smart Glasses with Mark Billinghurst
- AR Standards Workshop with Christine Perey
- Wearable Fashion Show and ARt Gala - the latest in augmented reality fashion and art (Wednesday evening)
- Auggie Awards™ – Compete with the best of the best in the augmented world – see last years winners
- Wearables Hackathon sponsored by Epson and Arqetype (Tuesday)
- Startups Alley – a showcase for 25 of the world’s most innovative startups, and competition for the best AWE startup
- AWE.tv will continue to broadcast demos from the Expo and a special AR film screening on Thursday
- Upgrade to the co-located Embedded Vision Summit featuring vision-based tech (Thursday)
…More about the AWE 2014 program will be published in February – see highlights of AWE 2013